At Ace Animal Hospital, you have options.
There are many ways to pay your bill!
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill. Payment and or deposit is required in advance for large treatment plans and or procedures. Lower end of the estimate will be taken.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Ace Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just five minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into six monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CARECREDIT PROGRAM INCLUDE:
- Interest-free for six months
- Determine approval in a few minutes
- No annual fee
4. Scratch Pay has partnered with Ace Animal Hospital to deliver affordable pet care to tens of thousands of pet parents. With instant approvals and plans as low as 0% APR, difficult financial decisions don’t have to be difficult. View your options for Scratch Pay.